[Sca-cooks] Atlantian cooks needed for help at Crown

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Fri Sep 5 15:01:06 PDT 2003

>Not speaking for The Bright Hills cooks guild "Although they have been asked
>to help by me " My Lady and I would like to come help, if you want us.

> I should be coming up anyway, so yeah, I'll help during the day.  I'd like
> to *eat* feast, though - I enjoyed your last one - so I probably won't
> help
> *all* day.
>
> Generys

>From Master Chirhart

I would love to have you come and work in the kitchen. You too Generys! and I'm glad you enjoyed my last one, hopefully this will turn out as equally as well. I am always willing to reciprocate by working in your kitchen if you need me.

Thanks,

Lavender

P.S as soon as I get some info from the new crowns about allergies and food preferences, I'll post my menu.