Pie Crusts was Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookies was hello there

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 02:01:04 PDT 2003

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

>--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>Samrah [or anyone else for that matter]:  I
>>have never managed to learn
>>the Dao of Pie Crusts, which is more of an art
>>than a mere craft.  Could
>>you teach me?
>>
>>Humbly, Selene C.
>>

>Neither have I, because you have to have cold
>hands to make proper pie crusts and mine are
>always too hot and will melt the butter, which is
>a no-no.
>
>Huette

Alas, undone by good circulation!  We need to get Samrah to visit and
show us how then.  Sounds like a party to me.  Either of you ladies
coming to Great Western?  We could bake in dutch ovens ya know.

What is the deal with insomniac Caidans this early early morn?  I will
probably nap for a lot of Angels Anniversary tomorrow.  Between opening
court and the investiture at closing court, there's not much for me to
do.  I'm off my feet due to a shiny new heel bone spur. yuck.  Let the
doc chop it off and I'll make soup out of it.  I'm a stock character!
<grin, duck, run>

Selene C. who shouldn't be posting this late/early eh?