Pie Crusts was Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookies was hello there

Samrah thlsamrah at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 02:03:16 PDT 2003

Great Western sounds good. I have a small camp oven and a more full sized stove oven combo made from a camper insert that is in the process of being put into operation (I think it just needs the gas lines). I wasn't going to bring the larger oven, but this would give me an excuse to get busy with it. Galen & I are exhausted from moving my brother, and about three instances of heat sick in the past 10 days, so we will be missing you at Angels. Give my love to everybody.

Samrah

PS I can pretty much guarantee to get you to make a respectable pie crust consistantly. Great takes practice.