Pie Crusts was Re: [Sca-cooks] Cookies was hello there

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 11:57:33 PDT 2003

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Alas, undone by good circulation!  We need to
> get Samrah to visit and
> show us how then.  Sounds like a party to me.
> Either of you ladies
> coming to Great Western?  We could bake in
> dutch ovens ya know.

I have a Coleman oven, but unless you come by and
borrow it before GWW, I won't be bringing it.

I will be at GWW but day tripping it only.  With
my mom's stroke and all, I just can't take the
added stress that moving all that stuff just to
camp for a few days.  So I will be day tripping.
And if I get a few dinner invitations, I may even
eat there.  If not, then not.

> What is the deal with insomniac Caidans this
> early early morn?

Since we brought Mom home on Friday, Aug. 29th,
[the last day Medicare paid for her nursing care]
Mom always wakes up around 2 am and needs
assistance to get to the bathroom.  I have found
it much easier to stay up until this happens than
to try to get a few hours of shut eye and have to
wake up fast and help her.

I will
> probably nap for a lot of Angels Anniversary
> tomorrow.  Between opening
> court and the investiture at closing court,
> there's not much for me to do.

As much as I want to be at Angels, I am actually
gearing up more for Crown and Collegium.  Have
fun and let me know how it was?

I'm off my feet due to a shiny new heel
> bone spur. yuck.  Let the
> doc chop it off and I'll make soup out of it.
> I'm a stock character!

Well, I hope you heel well.  Otherwise, I will
have a bone to pick with you!

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.