[Sca-cooks] Misha sighting!!

Mike Gray grayma3 at mail2.vcu.edu
Sat Sep 6 17:18:47 PDT 2003

-------------------
> Greetings all!!
> I have just now returned from Atlantia's Coronation at which I had
the
> privalige and pleasure of spending the day with our own Misha and
his lovely
> sister Lillian (I hope I got that correct - she was so sweet and
shy).  We
> had to force them to eat!  Yes.  I got pictures!!  I can prove that
Misha is
> a lovely sweet gentleman!!!  It was so very nice to finally meet him
and get
> to spend some time in his company.
>
> Now I suppose it's his turn to get online and tell you all what a
spacecase
> I am.....
>
> THLady Olwen the Odd

Psh. No spacecase. Olwen is a very interesting woman and we had fun
all day during Coronation. And they only forced feed me cause I was
tired!! (lol. It was very good food!) And I hope you got pictures of
the strawberries. They were beautiful!

Misha
Whose ribs are crushed from the initial hug (Just kidding!!! I like
beaqr hugs like that. Reminds me of Mother Russia...)

P.S.-I'm definately making an effort to go to Pennsic to meet the rest
of you guys.