[Sca-cooks] Misha sighting!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 16:31:59 PDT 2003

Greetings all!!
I have just now returned from Atlantia's Coronation at which I had the
privalige and pleasure of spending the day with our own Misha and his lovely
sister Lillian (I hope I got that correct - she was so sweet and shy).  We
had to force them to eat!  Yes.  I got pictures!!  I can prove that Misha is
a lovely sweet gentleman!!!  It was so very nice to finally meet him and get
to spend some time in his company.

Now I suppose it's his turn to get online and tell you all what a spacecase
I am.....

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar