[Sca-cooks] Late-period Caribbean food (was Asking a favor of Phlip]

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Sep 8 06:14:13 PDT 2003

>  > > Would you be so kind as to post this request for any info on medieval
>  > > caribbean food recipes/sources to the SCA cooks list?

Somewhere I once came across a late period or early OOP small
Caribbean cookbook. I have a vague memory that there was a catsup
recipe (not tomato) in it; if so that would probably be enough to
figure out how early it could be. Unfortunately, I don't think I
photocopied it.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/