[Sca-cooks] Misha sighting!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:13:35 PDT 2003

> > Greetings all!!
> > I have just now returned from Atlantia's Coronation at which I had
>the
> > privalige and pleasure of spending the day with our own Misha and
>his lovely
> > sister Lillian (I hope I got that correct - she was so sweet and
>shy).  We
> > had to force them to eat!  Yes.  I got pictures!!  I can prove that
>Misha is
> > a lovely sweet gentleman!!!  It was so very nice to finally meet him
>and get
> > to spend some time in his company.
> >
> > Now I suppose it's his turn to get online and tell you all what a
>spacecase
> > I am.....
> >
> > THLady Olwen the Odd
>
>Psh. No spacecase. Olwen is a very interesting woman and we had fun
>all day during Coronation. And they only forced feed me cause I was
>tired!! (lol. It was very good food!) And I hope you got pictures of
>the strawberries. They were beautiful!
>
>Misha
>Whose ribs are crushed from the initial hug (Just kidding!!! I like
>beaqr hugs like that. Reminds me of Mother Russia...)
>
>P.S.-I'm definately making an effort to go to Pennsic to meet the rest
>of you guys.

Thank you Misha for being so polite.  Yup, forcefed him.  Even made him and
his sister got down and try their hand at thrown weapons (yup!  I got
pictures!).  And yes, thank you, I did get some pictures of the strawberries
but not of them on the finely crafted (by Baroness Cordielia fitzRobert of
York) sugar plate they got transferred to.  Duke Logan promised to get
pictures though.

Olwen