[Sca-cooks] Misha sighting!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:24:04 PDT 2003

We must make a plan to meet at Chalice.  I will be there for that.  Would a
time or a place be a better idea to meet?  I know I will be busy for a short
while for the King's lunch but that is the only thing on my adgenda.  I
believe Bright Hills will have the same pavillion up.
Olwen
sorry to have missed you too!!