[Sca-cooks] period hot tub?

Wed Sep 10 09:17:11 PDT 2003

The hype is primarily because people haven't seen it.  Despite its being
pulled in mid-mailing due to complaints about its pornographic nature, it
wasn't very pornographic and, as I recall, it wasn't great scholarship.  It
did provide some bad reproductions of woodcuts which would serve to document
a "period hottub."

My copy is in a case of SCA stuff somewhere around the house.

Bear