[Sca-cooks] turkey roasters

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:16:46 PDT 2003

Chef's Catalog has had them on sale recently--
http://www.chefscatalog.com/
  18-Quart Stainless Steel Roaster Oven with Buffet Insert
Large enough for a 20-lb. turkey, this versatile, 18-quart electric oven
has a two-position rack for roasting, baking, or steaming, plus a
three-compartment insert for buffet service.
Temperature range from 200 to 450 degrees F. 1440 watts. 20 7/8"L x 15
3/4"W x 10"D. Imported. $99 plus $22 for shipping.

Johnnae