[Sca-cooks] turkey roasters

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:25:11 PDT 2003

So tell me more about larding turkeys? I usually stuff butter under the
skin, which I guess works in a similar way, but the skin doesn't look as
pretty as it could (the bits with the most butter get over done aka burnt) -
tastes wonderful though, esp. with lots of rosemary mixed into the butter...

Generys