[Sca-cooks] turkey roasters

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 12 07:33:54 PDT 2003

Glad to hear that your Toastmaster is holding up well. It's good to have
price and brand information for those groups that are looking into
buying them. I know that they are being used all over now, but I have
never walked around and take a survey of who is using what brand. I have
to admit that I haven't broken down and purchased one yet. Something
about space in the basement and this growing collection of all this
other stuff like dessert tiers and trays. Then again I tend to do just
desserts these days.

Johnnae