[Sca-cooks] When to Pick Quince?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 19:39:00 PDT 2003

Quinces when ripe have the seeming of apples that are not!  Big, yellow
and hard as rocks.  If it were I, I would wait until a few started
falling from the tree on their own, then scarf up the ripest of the rest.

You will share, won't you?  <sucking in cheeks, trying pathetically for
that lean hungry look>

Selene