[Sca-cooks] Looking for an artisan in An Tir

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Sep 14 10:53:41 PDT 2003

Gunthar,

	Fiorlief does all the custom cloisonne medallions I have given friends over
the years. She also did a custom one for me that is a Pel/Laurel with a
Viscountal coronet above it.  Okay, so it's way ostentatious, but if you
can't baffle them with beauty, dazzle they with jewelry!

	I am having another Pel/Laurel made for a friend that will encompass
elements from her device in shape, and background.

Regina Romsey