[Sca-cooks] Looking for an artisan in An Tir

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 14:00:16 PDT 2003

Gunthar asked:
> Hi, with Selene's upcoming elevation I've been interested in seeing
> various Pelican medallions. There was once mentioned on this
> list a jewelcrafter in An Tir who is absolutely fantastic. I can't
> remember his name and I've been trying to track down some
> photos of his work. He does coronets and jewelry and the stuff
> is some of the most professional I've ever seen.
When someone mentions or reviews someone who makes coronets I usually
put the message in this file in the ACCESSORIES section of the
Florilegium:
coronets-msg      (23K)  6/28/02    Medieval coronets and crowns.
Modern sources
So you might try there is you don't get more specific information.
And often mentions or reviews of SCA jewelers, as well as info on
period jewelry, goes into this file:
jewelry-msg       (76K)  7/12/02    Medieval jewelry. Jewelry sources.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com