[Sca-cooks] yellow carrots

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 16 19:12:57 PDT 2003

Just remember that these are probably all hybrids.  I suspect the purple
ones will be from the bred-back variety that was produced in Texas a few
years ago.  The taste and texture may not be anywhere near that of the
period varietals.  However, don't let that keep you from reporting on the
experiment.

Bear