[Sca-cooks] redaction help

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Sep 16 20:38:26 PDT 2003

>  > Just curious where the recipe came from. And was any mention made
>of kashering the chicken and especially the heart?
>
>It's from the Anonymous Andalusian, I believe. Someone had posted 'all the
>"Jewish" labelled recipes' from it, and Stefan put them in the
>Florilegium.

That probably explains it. The version you gave must be from the
English translation of the Spanish translation that I included in
early versions of my cookbook collection. The whole Perry translation
is webbed on my site, and considerably more reliable.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/