[Sca-cooks] Swan

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 09:41:55 PDT 2003

It scary, I actually know of this town, got family there, that I've not seen
in YEARS.  It's one of those you don't dare blink, Oops, don't blink!!!,
Darn you blink, missed the town.  People plz remember to CUT the emails, I'm
half tired and the cutting I had to do on this wasn't fun.  Aurore

> Anyone who is within driving distance of Muleshoe Texas, you need to take
a look at the flocks; hundreds of thousands of birds.  I can only imagine
what all those birds do to farmers' fields...