[Sca-cooks] Looking for some NY Contacts as well as an item ortwo...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 10:16:56 PDT 2003

Nichola wrote:

>>2nd Down here we have a realy nifty stuffed Olive product.  It is Garlic
>>Stuffed Olives.  Any idea where to get those up there? They are great
>>for Dirty Martinis.  (See sort of cooking related...)
>>
>>Anyways I appreciate the help Thanks in advance...
>>Nichola

It's not like these are difficult.  Buy a jar of pitted olives, stick a
peeled garlic clove in each one and replace in the jar, maybe with some
fresh olive oil and a few slightly crushed garlic cloves to wake up the
flavor.  Let sit in fridge for at least a week, then soil your Martinis
at will.

Selene Colfox