[Sca-cooks] Looking for some NY Contacts as well as an item ortwo...

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Sep 18 18:08:37 PDT 2003

Oh No I know that the difficulty level on those is rather easy, She was
simply wanting to buy them up there.  I will just have to give her the
name brand nd she can find them...  In my opinion they are only
moderate, as the green olive flavoring over powers the garlic big time.
 Oh well.
Nichola

Oh hey yeah BTW is the the Selene I met just recently in Atlanta?  If
not would she pipe up so I know which one of you is her?  Thanks
Nichola
aka at Dragon Con as Ratboy