[Sca-cooks] Re: Dragon*Con people (was: Looking for some NY Contacts as well as an item or two...)

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Fri Sep 19 06:22:34 PDT 2003

> Oh hey yeah BTW is the the Selene I met just recently in Atlanta?  If
> not would she pipe up so I know which one of you is her?  Thanks
> Nichola
> aka at Dragon Con as Ratboy

I don't suppose you know my friend Betty Law-Morgan? She's been involved
with D*Con at various levels for years'n'years, most often in the Pern
tracks. I've tried to get her involved in SCA, but she's been resistant. :-)

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: DON'T PANIC! Resistance is USELESS!

---