[Sca-cooks] Re: Dragon*Con people (was: Looking for some NY Contacts as well as an item or two...)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 09:53:45 PDT 2003

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur wrote:

>>Oh hey yeah BTW is the the Selene I met just recently in Atlanta?  If
>>not would she pipe up so I know which one of you is her?  Thanks
>>Nichola
>>aka at Dragon Con as Ratboy
>>

>I don't suppose you know my friend Betty Law-Morgan? She's been involved
>with D*Con at various levels for years'n'years, most often in the Pern
>tracks. I've tried to get her involved in SCA, but she's been resistant. :-)
>
>Avraham

I probably spent years next door to her at the Mercedes Lackey track.
My lord husband and I were their resident "real magic"
[modern neo-paganism/occultism vs. fantasy magic-using] speakers during
the mid-90's.
We quit pretty much when Misty and Larry did.  I hear that M&L are
beginning to do
conventions again, so possibly so will we.  We shall have to look into that.

Selene