[Sca-cooks] Redaction?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Sep 21 17:57:44 PDT 2003

At 04:06 AM 9/21/03 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:26 PM 9/20/2003 -0700, Elaine de Montgris wrote:
>>Well folks, welcome to one of the reasons why about 90% of list list is
>>going directly into the trash, with only a glance at the first sentence
or so.

>>Alex, I don't know you. Nor am I likely to. Given the behavior I've seen
>>you display in the past few days, I am quite content that things remain as
>>they are. . . .
>
>If you give only a glance at the first sentence or so, what behavior do you
>really see?

You are apparently are assuming that I _always_ toss things out with such a
cursory glance. I don't. Believe me, this has been a long slow process.

>If you hadn't condemned me so hastily you could have seen that
>time and again I was trying to defend myself against people whose arguments
>were simplistic and dogmatic, who (as you quoted me saying) often refused
>to acknowledge my rebuttals to the same arguments that they were repeating
>again, and who (like you) are increasingly blaming me because I point out
>the unfair or thoughtless things that others say in this discussion (I'll
>have to stop doing that).

This as is the rest of your postings, a tautology. It has no real merit on
it's own, and I do not see any reason to dignify this behaviour with a
response.

'Lainie