[Sca-cooks] Redaction?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Sep 21 06:33:17 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Alex, I don't know you. Nor am I likely to. Given the behavior I've seen
> you display in the past few days, I am quite content that things remain as
> they are. <much snippage>

Thank-you, 'Lainie.

Alex, SCA-Cooks does not try to be an exclusive group, but as with any
group, if someone comes in and tells us we're full of it, we're likely to
tell them where to get off. You have reached that point with several of us.

If you prefer to use the terms "adaptation", "interpretation" or "Kalamazoo"
where we use "redaction", please feel free, but wandering in here with a
chip on your shoulder is a good way to get ignored, unless, of course, you
irritate Gunthar enough that he chooses to knock it, and you, off.

Myself, I have better things to do than to listen to a bunch of ravings and
hurt feelings over a matter in which I have no interest, and I have no doubt
others feel the same as I do. As far as I'm concerned, this is now a dead
issue.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.