[Sca-cooks] crockpot oatmeal

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Sep 24 14:01:18 PDT 2003

Brighid ni Chiarain commented:

On 23 Sep 2003, at 10:43, Sue Clemenger wrote:
> Yumm....
> I think I'd try this one, if my silly crockpot weren't of a size
> sufficient to cook a turkey....
> --maire

Well, if you can't do oatmeal, Granado has a recipe for stewed turkey with
dried fruit... :-)

(It's already in the Florilegium, Stefan.)
<<<
LoL. I'm that predictable? No, don't answer that. Thank you, Brighid.

This kind of comment does help. It keeps me from putting a dupicate message or recipe in the Florilegium if you know it is there. I often will not remember and don't have the time to check each file before I add something to it. And if I'm unsure I will often err on the side of having a duplicate rather than not having something. Of course it might be in an older file and not in a newer one where it should be, but that is better handled by moving the message from the old file rather than adding the duplicate.

Thanks,
  Stefan