[Sca-cooks] A mystery ingredient in a soap recipe - humour

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Thu Sep 25 09:17:03 PDT 2003

Sue Clemenger wrote:

>I am *SO* not going there on that one.....
>--maire

That's okay. I don't think Lainie would let you in. She's a
bit....proprietary, yeah, that's the word. :)

Funny thing, she was just the other day telling me I was good. Tsk, tsk.
Women. [shakes head]. Go figure.....:)

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)