[Sca-cooks] A mystery ingredient in a soap recipe - humour

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Thu Sep 25 17:38:39 PDT 2003

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> He's not bad, he's just drawn that way!

Please clarify for me: are you trying to butter me up, or do you have a
beurre under your saddle?

> I liked King Adrian's pun tax back around A.S. 14 or so.  If anyone
> made a pun in the king's presence, DUKE GREGORY had to pay a quarter,
> since Greg was the one who instituted the more conventional pun

So I'm drawn, but he's quartered? And they say Dukes never change.

my two bits,
(Kimberwick and Eggbutters, Purveyors of Fine Puns)

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)