[Sca-cooks] Attention Adamantius and anyone else....

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu Sep 25 18:49:35 PDT 2003

Ok last thing I swear!!!!  Can anyone name Mid Ranged Hotels in the
city.  Thanks for all of ya'lls help this is shaping up to be a great
trip.

I am going to answer other questions from other mails here....
First off until now I didn't even know what a Cloister was... Sorry
folks I know that is sacreligious but I didn't.   I looked it up and can
see why it would be interesting but uhm no, not this trip.

Next answer... thanks for the tip on the garment district.... my wife
does find incredible bargains down here... and tends to tch tch me when
I pay over $1.00 a yard... but yes I do plan on hitting the garment
district.

Thanks for the advice.
Nichola