[Sca-cooks] The Cloisters in NYC - was, Attention Adamantius and anyone else....

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 26 05:01:37 PDT 2003

Hearst's "The Cloisters" is a group of four guestrooms at San Simeon.  Quite
a bit of San Simeon's appointments are Medieval and Renaissance
architectural and decorative components brought from Europe and in some
cases duplicated by local craftsmen.

Rockefeller's "The Cloisters" is a complex of four cloisters, chapel and
chapter house.  When you say "The Cloisters," this is the one that usually
comes to mind.

Bear