[Sca-cooks] Royal authenticity

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 07:56:59 PDT 2003

I must have missed something somewhere....but isnt the argument " I havent found anything specifically saying that it wasnt" the same argument that has been used before with other things, and we have been told that just because you cant find anything that says it wasnt used, doesnt mean that it was.

In short that it isnt a good argument for saying that something is period?

For example I seem to remember something about honey butter. We have evidence that it was used as a medicine, but no evidence to say that it was used as a spread. But we dont have any evidence to say that it wasnt either, and it is used in modern cuisine as a spread.

Isnt that the same argument as is being used below?