[Sca-cooks] Re: beverages

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:38:18 PDT 2003

I've had a certain amount of luck serving Clarea de Agua from de Nola.
There's an article in the Florilegium that I wrote, in the same section as
all the other links that Stefan so kindly gave us.  It's a spiced
honey-water mixture: easy to make, relatively inexpensive to knock together,
and is a good replacement for the ever-present lemonade, iced tea, et al.
If serving at feasts, put it together first thing in the morning, let it
steep all day, then strain out the spices before serving.

Vicente
If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson