[Sca-cooks] Speaking of authenticity - Request for Spanish chocol ate drink

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Sep 29 07:47:36 PDT 2003

Gunthar asked:

Although I'm a bit loathe to encourage the philistines, I'd like to bring
a period chocolate dish and this is the best example of a truly enjoyable
period chocolate.

Does anyone happen to have the translation?
<<<<

If it has been given on this list it is likely to be in this file in the FOOD-SWEETS section of the Florilegium:
chocolate-msg     (65K)  6/25/02    History and description of early chocolate.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/chocolate-msg.html

Stefan