[Sca-cooks] mustard help

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Sep 29 09:41:18 PDT 2003

aeduin asked:

I'm going to attempt my first mustard tomorrow.  Does anyone have a recipe
that would be good on pretzels?
<<<

I'm not sure which of these would be good on pretzels, and "tomorrow" was yesterday, but here are a number of period mustard recipes. These are in the FOOD-CONDIMENTS section:
Mustard-art        (5K)  9/14/00    "Mustard" by Ld. Daniel le Vascon du Navarre
mustard-msg       (88K)  9/30/01    Mustard seed in period. sauces. recipes.

You didn't happen to find a period pretzel recipe did you? says Stefan hopefully...

If anyone has one, or simply some more information on period pretzels, I'd love to have it for this file in the FOOD-BREADS section:
pretzels-msg      (25K)  9/27/00    Period pretzels and pretzel-like breads.

Stefan