[Sca-cooks] mustard help

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 10:54:35 PDT 2003

Nope modern recipe for pretzels.

Mustard report:  I added too much vinegar, or the good Mexican apple cider
vinegar was stronger than anticipated.  So I then remembered the
Florilegium and went to the mustard-msg file and split the batch into two
parts, one I simmered and the other I'm putting away for a while.  The
simmering knocked out a vast majority of the vinegar-ness of it all.  More
to come later.

aeduin