[Sca-cooks] Beverages, was Royal authenticity

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:57:46 PDT 2003

I wouldn't recommend selling anything with over 0.5% alcohol (even the candies!) to children; if it's a beverage, it's illegal to do so, and you could get into serious trouble.  The procedure I have for ginger beer has two procedures, one for a childrens' drink, and the other to produce about a 3% alcoholic beverage.  And the alcoholic jell-0s and other similar products are theoretically kept out of reach of children - in the store, at least.

Regards,
Brekke