[Sca-cooks] Re: beverages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 23:03:50 PDT 2003

Vicente said:
> I've had a certain amount of luck serving Clarea de Agua from de Nola.
> There's an article in the Florilegum that I wrote, in the same section
> as all the other links that Stefan so kindly gave us.  It's a spiced
> honey-water mixture: easy to make, relatively inexpensive to knock
> together,
> and is a good replacement for the ever-present lemonade, iced tea, et
> al.
Oops. I thought all the beverages in the article were alcoholic like
the wine, which is why I didn't mention it.
This is the article:
Clarea-d-Agua-art (12K)  1/ 7/01    "Period drinks - Spiced Wines and
Sweet
                                        Waters" by Vicente Coenca.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/Clarea-d-Agua-art.html
Stefan