[Sca-cooks] non-illuminated scrolls

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 05:55:51 PST 2004

If you will contact the Atlantian Clerk of the Signet at
signet at atlantia.sca.org, he will make arrangements with you to have your
scroll done and delivered, I believe. He is a very helpful gentle and
will, unless I'm really mistaken, be happy to help you. I suspect that
you will have to have arms registered with the CoA, but that would be
the only requirement.

Kiri