[Sca-cooks] Kiri, could you contact me by email?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 22:49:51 PDT 2004

Kiri, I've got an individual asking me for help on Japanese jewelry and
clothing. Since I know nothing about this, I'm hoping you can help her.
Unfortunately, the email I have for you is your old Comcast one, and it
bounced.

Everyone else, please accept my appologies for this intrusion and use
of bandwidth.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas