[Sca-cooks] Rainy War?

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 19:04:19 PDT 2004

In a message dated 04/12/2004 1:00:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> I really expected something similar to happy this last time when his
> household brother was king, but it was one of the driest Gulf Wars that I can
> remember.
>

> Stefan

HA! You weren't there Sunday and Monday, were you?
There is nothing like spending two days, getting soaked to the skin, trying
to get the camp up and just right and then there was the nightmare of parking
the car...drudging back to camp, from halfway back to Alabama, with a big bag
of ice, and it starts raining, again-a cold, wet, soaking drizzle, that doesn't
let up until well past midnight...again....

Roz
Still in recovery....