[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 11, Issue 87

UrthMomma at aol.com UrthMomma at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 10:35:52 PDT 2004

IHelewyse,

How are the crossings at Windsor these days ? We haven't been over the river
since summer of 2000. I'd like to get some good hard cider again.

Due to the kids catching the latest respiratory goo from their buddies, we
missed ToC in Red Spears. Your menu looked wonderful .  I tend to cook late
period English, but your recipes from Italian look sooooo tempting.

the other Olwen
Barony of Sternfeld, Midrealm

n a message dated 4/20/2004 12:03:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,