[Sca-cooks] Great new Find!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 13:40:39 PDT 2004

Hey folks!
I just went looking on Google for a supplier of the A. Monteux Orange
Flower water. I found it one place for 4.99 for a small bottle, but then
I went to this other site,
https://morpheus.safe-order.net/frenchfeast/order.htm. It's called
"French Feast" and has a great listing of different foods, condiments
and drinks from France, and the prices are great! The orange flower
water was 1.70 for the same bottle the other folks wanted 4.99
for...and, wonder of wonders, they had verjus. I ordered a small bottle
(30 cl) just to see what it is. Shipping was reasonable as well...I
ordered 2 bottles of orange and one of rose water, a chocolate bar, the
verjus and a container of Firemen's Pommery mustard...shipping was $7.00
for it all. I believe I may have found a "find".

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.