[Sca-cooks] SCA border crossings

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 23:18:45 PDT 2004

"the other Olwen" asked:
> How are the crossings at Windsor these days ? We haven't been over the
> river since summer of 2000. I'd like to get some good hard cider again.
I'm afraid none of these stories happened since the September 11th
incident, so I don't know if things have changed, but perhaps some of
you might find these amusing:
border-stories-msg (36K) 1/ 9/97    Crossing international borders for
SCA
                                      events.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/border-stories-msg.html

Stefan
(Of course, always interested in more, preferably first-hand ones)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com