[Sca-cooks] Historic Springerle Molds

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 25 09:47:06 PDT 2004

My brain is once again doing it's best impression of a sieve :-(

A while back, someone posted a website for a company _other_ than "House
on the Hill" that carries historic Spingerle molds.  The good news is,
they are located in Canada! The bad news is, I can't find the site
anymore!  I was sure I'd bookmarked it, but it just doesn't seem to be
there (unfortunately, I can't even remeber the name of the company).  I
also tried doing an archieve search (can't remember for sure which list
this was from originally) and a web search to no avail.

So...does anyone else remember this or was it all a dream?

Faerisa