[Sca-cooks] Historic Springerle Molds

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 12:09:07 PDT 2004

--- Robert Downie <rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca>
wrote:
> My brain is once again doing it's best
> impression of a sieve :-(
>
> A while back, someone posted a website for a
> company _other_ than "House
> on the Hill" that carries historic Spingerle
> molds.  The good news is,
> they are located in Canada! The bad news is, I
> can't find the site
> anymore!  I was sure I'd bookmarked it, but it
> just doesn't seem to be
> there (unfortunately, I can't even remeber the
> name of the company).  I
> also tried doing an archieve search (can't
> remember for sure which list
> this was from originally) and a web search to
> no avail.
>
> So...does anyone else remember this or was it
> all a dream?
>
> Faerisa

Well, I didn't remember it, but I did do a Yahoo
search and this Canadian company is first on
the list:

http://www.itcwebdesigns.com/cmindex.htm

Here is a company that makes and carves their
own!

http://www.cookiemold.com/SPRINGERLE.html

I got several thousand hits when I asked for
"springerle molds".  If the websites I have
given you aren't what you want, you should
do a Yahoo or Google search.  It isn't difficult.

Huette.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.