[Sca-cooks] heraldic food pix...

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Sat Apr 3 08:43:14 PST 2004

> >> Quoting Stefan li Rous  problem is,  his idea of a mistake cookie and
mine are a bit different. 8)
 Ok, which way are they different?   I could very well see the cook (you) as
the perfectionist and he  saying "not another one. What is wrong with this
one? I've had too many  already. burp. But I can also see "Hey, leave some
cookies for the  feast" "but this one has this little piece missing. And
this one is a . . . . .<<<

and Cailte responded:
> ahem.... i don't have to ask him... he comes trolling for them!   he once
at a whole batch of pecan meringues because their 'rugged exterior' made
him think they were mistakes.   (that would be one egg white, one cup of
> brown sugar and one cup of broken pecan meats)   in ONE sitting! <

    Well, DUH!  The pecan meats were BROKEN.  can't have that . . . . . .
At least that would be Morgan's response

    Caointiarn  {Cook & Baker to the Mistress}