[Sca-cooks] Period German Vegetables

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 22:59:38 PDT 2004

  Amanda Blackwolf asked:
> I'm having a hard time finding vegetable dishes for a period (mostly)
> German Feast that I'm working up a bid for.....can anyone help me out
> by
> Poining the way?
Try this file in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium. If I
remember correctly saurkraut is detailed there among others. Or you
might try using the search engine on the top page of the site.
fd-Germany-msg   (106K)  6/ 1/01    Medieval and Period German food.
Cookbooks.

There is this file in the FOOD-VEGETABLES section:
23-Ger-Mushrm-art (28K)  3/ 6/03    "Twenty-three German Mushroom
Recipes"
                                        by Anahita.

Stefan
--------