[Sca-cooks] What would you do?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 6 16:50:19 PDT 2004

Which is why the Kingdom should require the accounts to be settled and the
event report and financials to be in the mail within one week of the event.

With a month between the prepay deadline and the feast, the funds should
have been available, and with proper planning and budgeting, adequate.  With
the feast money already collected, reimbursement should be immediate upon
presentation of the receipts.

Bear