[Sca-cooks] Grain mill question

Thebard thebard3 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 07:50:29 PDT 2004

getting a modern hand cranked grain mill.  She just snorted at the
idea.  And yes, I've told her it's more work than she thinks, that the
"flour" that comes out of a quern is likely to wear your teeth down as
fast as the stone wears down.

But I do know a little more about why she wants to do this now.  Talked
to her sister last night and was informed that the nitwit in question
went to hear a speaker on ecology a month ago and went a little
overboard.  She's stopped eating meat and is convinced that buying ready
made products will kill us all and washes all of her clothes by hand.
So now I guess that I should sit her down and explain /real/ ecology to
her.  And no, wasn't told who the speaker was but will find out ASAP.

Probably some militantvegantreespinkingbraindonor!  Oh well, now that I
know what's wrong I can hopefully do something to fix it.

Thanks Y'all,
James P.