[Sca-cooks] Bayeux Tapestry

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Apr 7 07:32:24 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, April 06, 2004 11:52 PM -0400 AEllin Olafs dotter
<aellin at earthlink.net> wrote:

> In a discussion with someone who believes embroidery is everything>

oooo... there's another one of me out there? ;)

okay.... olwen, cover my back.... ready?   dessert for a feast... panels of
shortbread, glazed (or maybe a thin sheet of marzipan that can show folds
and wrinkles) with scenes from the tapestry 'painted' on it.

maybe not period, but spectacular....

cailte
been called crazy once or twice

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions